1.10.2006

past time

fyi what i've been up to at home during the winter break last week:



This is a wallet I made for C. As you can see i started his initials, CEM, on the lower corner and haven't gotten around to M. It's an annoying letter to embroider. The black fabric is a ribbed rayon I think I got from the corner fabric store in w'burg. The tree fabric i bought from equilter. Oh actually while i'm at it. I can't remember if I've posted the group of fabric from there - purchased about a month ago.



I also discovered the macro mode on my camera finally. Close ups here i come!!



I started a scarf for my friend fred a million years ago and i'm only halfway through. weep!



And finally, more fabric I just bought from equilter that I had to take a picture here at my office desk just a few minutes ago. shh.



I've been working on a quilt from the previous group of fabric and now that I have this additional group, my quilt will be even more colorful. Wish me luck because I have no idea how to quilt.
I also made a tote bag from supereggplant's tutorial. But I don't have a picture of that. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

2 comments:

Anonymous 9:50 PM  

You go girl! I'm so impressed! Anytime you feel like making me a queen's quilt, don't let me stop you. xxoo

Colby 10:20 AM  

that wallet is mad cool. the rare gift that combines creativity with actual usefulness. very classy.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP