3.04.2008

Une femme est une femme

A few weeks ago I watched Godard's A Woman is a Woman. Starring none other than fashion muse and sweetheart Anna Karina. My friend Fred is a big fan of hers, but honestly how could you not be?
I personally loved each frame - every moment had perfect colors and composition.

I apologize for the quality - these were cell phone camera pictures... of a dvd....playing on a computer. :/


A Woman is a woman

a woman is a woman

a woman is a woman

a woman is a woman


Even the DVD menu was super cute.

a woman is a woman

2 comments:

JELSEN JARGON 10:20 AM  

teehee, you said 'super cute'.
and now i MUST netflix this. these stills look great.

Michelle 11:55 AM  

I love Anna Karina, she is my number 1 fashion icon..

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP