5.08.2008

The Matrix

So I was cruising through style.com's images of the fall 2008 collections in order to log the jewelry action that's happening. I noticed theme after theme and felt compelled to organize them. It helps me to understand the inspirations and the way things are leaning. All which ultimately helps me to figure out where it is my work fits in and where I want it to fit in - if at all!

click to view larger.
left to right, top to bottom:
mcqueen / ricci / balenciaga / balenciaga / balenciaga / dries /
lanvin / marc / giambatista / galliano
givenchy / mcqueen / dries / galliano
lanvin / lanvin / burberry / galliano / missoni / lanvin / louis vuitton

1 comments:

Gina Kay 1:03 PM  

ooh nice! I like the antique-romantic-goth and futurist-retro! so fun :) thanks

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP