6.27.2008

Brr It's Cold in Here...

Lies! It's going to be 91°F tomorrow. Do forgive me though, I have grown tired of trying to fit into my shortie shorts and become weary of sucking in my belly for my bathing suits. I'm already onto the next thing, fuzzy winter weather. I was perusing The Sartorialist's images from style.com, the pictures he took from the milan shows, and I must admit I've become inspired for colder weather gear.

Some thoughts...

I will have fun with keeping my head warm...
hat

I want to expect something a little unexpected...
unexpected

I won't forget about the rainbow...
shotofcolor

The only thing better than black and white is grey...
grey

Accessories come in many forms...
accessory

and when in doubt break out your blacks and mind your silhouette...
silhouette

1 comments:

Courtesy of 4:29 PM  

great post, holmes.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP