9.21.2008

Zippers

lim

lim2

3.1 Phillip Lim


So if I haven't lost you forever then you've been wondering where I've been perhaps?
I have gone back to school for fashion design and it's been keeping pretty darn busy. I love being in school and it's been very exciting. Whether this means I will one day be able to design or it takes me to a totally different place who knows, but for now i enjoy it very much.

I hope to blog regularly still because one of the reasons I started it was to keep a log of designers and hopefully inspirations if they come along via the computer. I hope you still visit sometimes...

6 comments:

Anonymous 1:06 PM  

those top shoes are incredible. I loved them and think they make sucha statement.

Gina Kay 10:17 AM  

Reminds me of Bridget Riley's work:
http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=43710&rendTypeId=4

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/39405000/jpg/_39405910_riley.jpg

Courtesy of 12:04 PM  

constant friendly visits.

Colby 2:03 PM  

the only thing that could keep me from checking the ol steak once in a while would be my own death.

nothing short of death i tells ya.

Joanna Goddard 3:43 PM  

so so beautiful.

Kate 8:24 PM  

I'm glad to hear school is going well! We need to have a blogger brunch again.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP