9.28.2005

peeing

did you ever notice that the woman's bathroom in public places is almost always farther away than the men's? Not much farther, just behind the men's usually. Is this for privacy? Because you usually pass the men's bathroom, and the door is opening and whatnot. Or to accomodate the longer line that is usually at the women's bathroom? Check it out; at movie theaters, department stores, restaurants and bars.

strange.

I'm currently making a game plan for my first visit to Fatty Crab.
They don't take reservations, which I always found ridiculous. I don't usually attempt to eat at the next big restaurant but this place compels me. I think it may be the name. Fatty Crab just sounds delicious.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP