11.14.2006

Everyday food

Once in a while, among the many purchases you make in a year, you spend your precious dollars on a product that really pulls through. You are shocked, pleased with yourself for making the discovery, tell all your friends about it and hope that it never goes out of production. That sole purchase renews your faith as a consumer. Often it's something small but something that I personally claim has changed my (everyday) life.

Here is one:


It's an Epilator!! (Get your mind out of the gutter. I know what you were thinking.) I don't wax my pits. I used to tweeze but my eyeballs started to feel like they're going to roll back into my head and three hours later I was left with a cramp in your wrist and one hairless armpit. This baby tweezes those suckers out in about 8 seconds and you're hairless like the day you were born. This isn't the exact one I have, the one i bought is from Bed bath and beyond and $20 less but was also a braun product. It was sooo worth it. Yup, changed my life.

Every once in a while i'd like to share these life changing purchases. It really would add some excitement to my moments waiting in line at Rite Aid.
Rite Aid Excitement...

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP