8.29.2007

post of subdued colors...

Melissa was kind enough to lend me her new (used) book Sunset Crochet: Techniques and Projects. Originally published in 1975, this book is a culmination of patterns submitted by "expert" crochet-ers from around the whole.. state of california.
I thought I should share.

This may be "Necklace of subdued colors" but i like to think of this one as "Dreamcatcher On My Heart."
dreamcatcher necklace


This one, well just kind of scares me. It makes me really think the 70s was a special time...

crazy jackets


Tight pants hottie alert!(holy feathered hair)

random dude


and finally, fun for the whole family!

Various hats

There are so many more I didn't have time to scan. Just let me know if you need a pattern for a crocheted tie or a vest that looks like a strawberry.

3 comments:

Colby 11:15 AM  

simply amazing.

Anonymous 12:24 PM  

I told you, white jeans.

Gina Kay 1:17 PM  

I just spotted my christmas present... I hope...

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP