4.17.2008

Oof!

I took a workshop at Intima Press last Friday and loved it. All you folks who went to art school had a chance to mess with a letterpress at some point I'm sure. I would've letterpressed everything!!


My instructer Mindy Belloff's beautiful press. (She also pointed out how lucky she was to have a ligature in her last name.)

press


My Kabel case

case

The press is all locked up and ready to go!

lockedin


My typeset quote

typeset


The happy result.
Although unfortunate in it's typo. Always proofread folks! This little guy will be my bookmark and will be a constant reminder that mistakes happen. Can you find it?? :D

OEUF!

It means 'egg of the hour, bread of the day and wine of the year.'

4 comments:

Anonymous 10:15 AM  

Oups, sorry but there's a mistake;
It's not OUEF, but ... OEUF.
:(:(:(:(:(:(
salut.

Jeannie 10:34 AM  

i know my dear! that's why the post is entitled 'oof!' ;)

also, it's oops not oups.
heheheh.
merci anonymous friend.

Gina Kay 12:57 PM  

its funny that the bread of the french is the burden of the english.

Joanna Goddard 10:25 AM  

good for ou!!

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP