4.17.2008

Up up and away

I disliked it so much that I couldn't even comment on it, but since then I promised myself I would revisit Miu Miu's Fall 2008 because I trust the lady enough to consider that she knows something I don't know. Sometimes these things occur to me later. So when I came across this article about the Met's Costume Institute and their superhero exhibition I immediately remembered Miuccia's head gear and futuristic outfits.

Perhaps she wasn't so wrong... we'll see how these translate to the 'real' world.

1 comments:

Michelle 9:48 AM  

Waiting to see one of the celebs (Chloe maybe?) to try rock this look, so I can get an idea on what its like on real people (if celebrities count as real people..)

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP