6.14.2010

Progress

If you have visited before you may have noticed a major outfit change here at the blog. I don't know how long I can promise it will look like this as I'll be likely moving urls and maybe changing the header at the least. But to be honest I couldn't stand the last template for another day.

Speaking of moving on, that project I told you about was finally making its way to the finish line when I made a mistake while firing my enamel and it burst into a few separate pieces. It's ok - on to the next one.

IMG_4835

3 comments:

Gina Kay 2:09 PM  

I like the new look :D

catinanemptyapartment 2:45 PM  

very cool. i would love to see a finished piece!

and great new look to the page. :)

Anonymous 2:39 PM  

I love the new look!

XOXO,

http://outfitidentifier.com/

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP